Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Wikipedia


Wikipedia deleted by addition to the site.  I was very disappointed to see that my comments were not accepted.  Although I am not a medically trained professional I am very experienced living with food allergies and I know my stuff.  Below is what I added to Wikipedia.  It is not missing!
Allergies, however, do result in a weakened immune system making the allergy sufferer more susceptible to other infections and viruses.  Allergy reactions tax the immune system resulting in becoming more sensitive to other allergens, becoming more sensitive to pain and easily catching whatever cold or flu is currently running its course.  The best way to avoid additional symptoms and a weakened immune system is to avoid all contact with allergens including food sensitivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment